Monday, November 14, 2011

TWD - Bittersweet Brownies





I'll make this one short and sweet - Happy Birthday to my Baby Boy Adult Son!  What could be nicer than a plate of brownies.  These gems are light in texture (okay, maybe I overbeat the eggs) and loaded with flavour.  I threw in some walnuts for crunch and they were perfect.

Many thanks to Leslie of Lethally Delicious for choosing this recipe.  Whenever I need a dessert inspiration, I go to Leslie's blog.  It feels like she's been everywhere on the internet and road-tested all the best recipes.  You can't go wrong following her palate.



6 comments:

  1. These weren't a favorite for me. Happy birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your son! That looks like a perfect way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how quickly our little boys turn into Grown men, isn't it. Mine is still 10 but he's really 21!!

    Brownies were good weren't they. Mine were fudgy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brownie-birthday"cake" - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your son. What better way to celebrate than with a brownie?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy (belated) birthday to your son. A plateful of birthday brownies - what could be better?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment! I love reading them all.